1. The User of the system (further hereinafter User) gives his consent to Groteck Business Media to process his contact data.
2. The consent covers all items of the registration form or signing up form.
3. The processing of the contact data shall be construed as the provider’s actions/operations with the contact data, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification/updating/modification, use, distribution (inclusive of transfer), blocking and distraction of any contact data.
4. The present system is of a business nature, so it is not the intention of actions (operations), including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), usage, distribution (including transferring), blocking, destruction of personal data of users.
5. Groteck Business Media shall maintain as confidential the contact data within legal boundaries of the Russian Federation. The consent is given till the withdrawal of the consent. The User may withdraw his consent to process contact data to Groteck Business Media following the requirements of the acting legislation.
6. In case the User withdraws his consent to process contact data to Groteck Business Media the latter shall stop processing and shall destroy contact data within 3 (three) office days following the delivery of such withdrawal notice.
7. Be informed that deliberate provision of false data or any attempts undertaken to influence the work of the system will result in damage to the service. In relation to lawbreakers of the consent Groteck Business Media keeps the right to refuse the service and inform of the above relevant law enforcement bodies.
Moscow, Crocus EXPOPavilion 1, hall 1(see scheme)
19 September 10:00 - 18:0020 September 10:00 - 18:0021 September 10:00 - 16:00
Exhibiting, Sponsoring, Keynote Speaking:Anna Zaborazabora@groteck.ru+7 (495) 647-0442 ext. 2225
Exhibitor Additional Services:Nataliya Lisitsynalisicina@groteck.ru+7 (495) 647-0442 ext. 2229